Cliquez ici pour la version
May 15, 2008 - As previously communicated, Kohl & Frisch Limited (K&F) amended its terms and conditions of trade to include product listing through ECCnet Registry, Canada’s national product registry, effective November 1, 2007. Our records indicate that your company is either not ECCnet Certified or not a GS1 Canada member in good standing, which prevents you from sharing your product data with K&F through ECCnet Registry.
As such, K&F requires that you:
1. Register your Company Prefix Licence with GS1 Canada by June 1, 2008. GS1 Canada is the only authorized source for globally-unique, standards-based GS1 bar code numbers and Global Trade Item Numbers (GTINs), which are mandatory product attributes within ECCnet Registry. To register, go to GS1 Canada’s Company Prefix Licensing.
2. Participate in a GS1 Canada Vendor Education webinar by June 15th, 2008 to learn how to use ECCnet Registry to share your product data with K&F. Visit GS1 Canada’s Knowledge Centre and click on the link Vendor Education on the left side of the screen.
3. Choose an ECCnet Registry loading option or Certified Loading Provider by July 1, 2008 to move forward with sharing your product data.
4. Load your accurate, up-to-date product data into a product catalogue in ECCnet Registry by August 1, 2008. To put the implementation process in motion, log in to Jumpstart ECCet Registry Services Engagement.
5. Obtain ECCnet Certification and grant K&F access to your product catalogue by August 31, 2008.
If you have already completed these steps, we thank you.
GS1 Canada is a neutral, not-for-profit organization that promotes supply chain global standards and operates on a cost recovery basis. ECCnet Registry streamlines the product listing process and enhances operational efficiencies by providing a single, accurate source of timely business information to trading partners.
For more information about sharing your product data with K&F, log in to ECCnet Registry Technical Documents , contact GS1 Canada’s ECCnet Registry Support ,or call 1.800.567.7084 ext. 341.
Thank you for helping K&F improve supply chain efficiency.
|Click here to access the English version||
15 mai 2008 - Tel que communiqué récemment, Kohl & Frisch Limited
(K&F) a amendé ses conditions de commerce afin d’inclure le listage de
produits par l’entremise du Registre ECCnet, registre national de
produits au Canada, à compter du 1er novembre 2007. Selon nos dossiers,
soit que vous n’avez pas reçu la Certification ECCnet, soit que vous
n’êtes pas membre en règle de GS1 Canada, ce qui vous empêche de
partager vos données de produits avec K&F par l’entremise du Registre