ECCnet I&V Imaging Service
Members can submit their products for image capture to one of our two ECCnet I&V locations (Calgary and Montreal), or they can opt to submit their own images for evaluation against the industry approved standards.
Submitting products for image capture
- You must be a member of GS1 Canada to have access to the service. If you are not a member, learn more about GS1 Canada membership.
- Submit samples of your products to GS1 Canada’s ECCnet I&V studios in Montreal or Calgary.
- The shipping case must be submitted, as all packaging levels will be photographed.
- Each case must have a valid and readable bar code.
- Ensure to always include a Product Submission Form in your shipment for services identification.
Large quantities to be imaged
If you have a large quantity (50 cases or more) of products to process, please contact us ahead of shipping in order to schedule reception and ensure production and storage capacity. Please send an email to email@example.com.
Image Evaluation Service
Your own images can be submitted to ECCnet I&V for evaluation. ECCnet I&V will evaluate the images on the basis of the standards applied and those detailed in the Foodservice Industry Technical Guidelines for Product Information Card images.
Always include a Foodservice Images Submission Form in your shipment for services identification. We will not proceed with any services without this form.
Benefits of ECCnet I&V services
GS1 Canada members that use the ECCnet I&V services have access to qualified and experienced professionals who create high quality images.
- consistent processes and output due to image and measurement standards
- low supply chain costs due to our one-to-many distribution process
- simplicity due to our one-stop-shop concept for product images for your planogramming, marketing and foodservice requirements
- minimal fees due to our cost-recovery model and savings for service bundles
For general information on our imaging services, contact GS1 Canada I&V at 1.800.567.7084 ext. 38 or firstname.lastname@example.org