Learn how market leaders including Gillette use shipping container codes to more effectively locate and route merchandise from factory to store shelf.
Gain an understanding of technical considerations and the different coding options available. Learn how to construct Shipping Container Codes, what symbology to use and which Shipping Container Codes to select based on your products' specifications, including weight and packaging type.
What You Will Learn
- The difference among shipping container codes
- How different shipping container codes are used
- How data structures and symbologies are selected
- The difference between fixed, standard and variable coding options
- Important technical considerations for container codes
Who Should Attend
Packaging Specialists, Data Integrity Specialists, UPC Coordinators and Logistics Professionals
Member Fee: $25.00
Interactive webinars are available to GS1 Canada members only.