GTIN Allocation Rules: Know When To Assign A New Product Code
Are you making any changes to your products’ graphics? Packaging? Nutritional information? Declaration to the consumer? If so, you need to understand GTIN allocation rules. This Classroom Workshop will provide you with an essential understanding of the scenarios in which a product modification necessitates the allocation of a new Global Trade Item Number (GTIN).
What You Will Learn
- Key principles of the GS1 system of global business standards
- How Global Item Trade Number (GTIN) allocation rules provide a consistent set of product identification guidelines for companies worldwide
- Why GTINs play a significant role in the Global Standards Management Process (GSMP)
- Which components make up a 14-Digit File Structure for a GTIN
- Scenarios that may involve the allocation of a new GTIN, including changes to a product’s graphics, packaging, nutritional information and declaration to the consumer
Who Should Attend
Catalogue Captains, Catalogue Administrators, EDI Coordinators, UPC Coordinators, Marketing and Sales Managers, Buyers, Packaging Professionals, Data Integrity Specialists, IT and Logistics professionals
Member Fee: $25.00
Interactive webinars are available to GS1 Canada members only.
|October 25, 2007
||1:30 pm - 2:30 pm EST