What is GS1 Canada Product Recall?
GS1 Canada Product Recall is an industry-driven online communication tool developed using standards and the GS1 Identification Keys, which enables manufacturers to share real-time product notifications with their retail trading partners in a secure and direct manner, supporting the removal of potentially harmful products from the supply chain before they reach the consumer.
Who Can Subscribe?
As an organization with a valid Canadian Company Prefix Licence, you are eligible to participate in GS1 Canada Product Recall.
- Don’t have a Company Prefix Licence? Get one today!
- Already have a prefix? Click here to continue with your subscription to GS1 Canada Product Recall
- Not sure? Click here.
Developed Collaboratively based on industry requirements
GS1 Canada Product Recall was developed based on industry requirements, and is designed to address the lack of standardization in current recall processes while complimenting what organizations have been using to date.
GS1 Canada Product Recall was developed through the collaboration of the founding coalition partners:
- Canadian Council of Grocery Distributors (CCGD);
- Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG);
- Food and Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC); and
- Retail Council of Canada (RCC).
GS1 Canada partnered with Hewlett-Packard (HP) to develop the technology that will host GS1 Canada Product Recall.
Access GS1 Canada Product Recall today!