Organization: Managing People, Skills and Change
Learn how to successfully manage the cause and effect link between interpersonal relationships and organizational performance.
What You Will Learn
- How to manage the cause-and-effect link between individual performance and supply chain performance
- How to respond to diverse personalities, skill sets and workloads by employing effective communications and incentives
- How to periodically review the effectiveness of both individual and supply chain performance by using a comprehensive organizational checklist
Course Benefits For Your Organization
- Optimize your supply chain productivity by supporting individual productivity
- Retain top performers by identifying how to balance challenging projects with motivational incentives
- Enhance interpersonal relationships by understanding how different personalities interact
- Facilitate change management by establishing a proactive approach that anticipates employees’ concerns
Who Should Attend
Senior executives, Sales, Marketing, IT and Logistics executives and Human Resources professionals
Register for On-Demand Online Module
To inquire about GS1 Knowledge Centre workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply your name and the name of the course(s) that interest you.