The GS1 System
The GS1 System of global supply chain standards – including the bar code – helps businesses around the world and of any size electronically communicate with each other using a common language. Find out how using GS1 standards can identify products, locations and logistical units across the supply chain, from the grower to the consumer.
What You Will Learn
- How GS1 standards enable traceability systems on a global scale as food ingredients travel through the supply chain
- How the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) helps identify products across the supply chain
- How the Global Location Number (GLN) helps identify locations throughout the supply chain
Course Benefits For Your Organization
- Learn how to begin identifying products and locations to enable traceability
- Save time and effort as a result of implementing in-house coding systems
- Increase productivity and realize cost savings by applying global supply chain standards to all your electronic commerce transactions
Who Should Participate
Growers, packers, repackers, distributors, traders, retailers and foodservice operators
Register for On-Demand Online Training
To inquire about GS1 Knowledge Centre workshops, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please supply your name and the name of the course(s) that interest you.