||Potential Impact to Your Business
|Inaccurate, inconsistent, incomplete and
- Increased chance of medication error impacting the safety and health of Canadian consumers
- Negative impact on public perception of brand and lowering of public confidence in products.
|Inefficient and repetitive manual processes
- Lost time to coordinating product information and images with multiple trading partners.
- Repetition in processes increasing the risk of error.
|Trading partners sourcing information from
third parties such as sector compendiums
- Inability to quickly and easily update product content as data changes or oral solid
- Lack of control over publication can lead to important information being omitted.
- Information can become dated very quickly.
|Inability to track product information over
- Difficulty knowing whether products are keeping up with changes to regulatory requirements.
- Can risk confusion between different versions of the same product.