ECCnet Planogram Content
Powered by TrueSource™
Value to Manufacturers and Other Data Providers
- GS1 Canada’s commitment to data excellence ensures bilingual product data is perpetually cleansed and updated and 100% accurate and complete, helping to build trust between trading partners.
- Data excellence tools, such as TrueSource™ Dashboard, provide visibility to planogram content gaps that enable users to increase the quality of the data being provided to their trading partners.
- Planogram content is captured according to GS1’s global Product Measurement Guidelines. Data for weights and dimensions are captured under shelf-ready conditions, reflecting changes that can happen during shipping and storage such as product settling or swelling.
- GS1 global standards create a common language to identify, capture, share and use data, ensuring critical information is accessible, accurate and easy to understand.
- With global standards, there is a shared, sector-wide, repeatable method for capturing and presenting content ensuring clear, consistent information and interoperability across multiple trading partner systems, as well as visibility and traceability throughout the entire supply chain.
- Planogram content is captured according to GS1’s global Product Image Specification Standards and Product Measurement Guidelines.
- GS1 Canada’s one-to-many process ensures standardized planogram content is loaded once and efficiently shared with many trading partners from one place, ensuring packaging changes and updates are always provided to all trading partners.
Increased Operational Efficiency
- Improve speed-to-market, save resources and increase consistency by replacing manual processes and paperwork with one centralized, non-proprietary industry solution.
- GS1 Canada’s planogram content is compatible with all planogramming software, making it easier for your trading partners to use your content and prevent unnecessary delays to product launches and promotional activities that could result in reduced sales.
Planogram Content Extract
- This premium feature provides an automated extract of competitor planogram content - enabling you to construct optimized, accurate planograms in-house on behalf of your trading partners.
Trusted Canadian Industry Expertise
- Have confidence in GS1 Canada’s industry knowledge gained through over 40 years of delivering global standards-based solutions. Specific industry-directed mandatory attributes and images are captured, ensuring all content meets Canadian trading partner and regulatory requirements.
- Content collected by the ECCnet Planogram Content solution is based on product versions sold in Canada, including any variations in weights and dimensions unique to the Canadian market, helping ensure you are providing the right information to trading partners for their planograms.