ECCnet Recall Content
Powered by TrueSource™
Value to Retailers and Other Data Recipients
- Receive recall notifications faster when they are sent by data providers who use ECCnet Recall’s one-to-many notification process, enabling you to remove potentially harmful products from your shelves as quickly as possible
- Define specific recall contacts to ensure the right person receives all recall notifications, avoiding potential delays from notifications going to the wrong person. Opt-in to receive text messages and alerts.
- With ECCnet Recall’s cloud software, you never have to worry about accessibility to your important product recall files. With remote access to ECCnet Recall from anywhere, you can ensure that you never miss a product recall notification.
- Access the solution 24/7 – any time a recall strikes
- GS1 global standards create a common language to identify, capture, share and use data, ensuring critical information is accessible, accurate and easy to understand.
- Ensure brand consistency and data quality by sharing standardized product data with multiple trading partners, ensuring interoperability across systems, as well as visibility and traceability throughout the entire supply chain.
Automated Reminders and Updates
- ECCnet Recall automatically sends reminders to unacknowledged notifications after 24 hours, 7 days and 28 days so you’ll never miss an update
- A brand owner can mark a recall as 'Complete,' giving you visibility and confidence to resume product sales or use of that item
Standardized Content and Compliance
- ECCnet Recall was developed through direction from, and collaboration with, our boards, advisory councils and work groups representing risk management experts from trading partners of all sizes
- Be confident you are receiving all the required recall product images and information the first time around, eliminating the need for wasteful and unnecessary back and forth
- Our ECCnet Recall solution leverages global standards, including GTIN, GLN, GSRN and GDTI, as well as modern technologies and best practices, resulting in a best-in-class process for receiving product recall notifications and optimizing the recall notification process
- ECCnet Recall complies with the requirements of Health Canada, CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) and the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
Traceability, Real-time Tracking and Information Exchange
- Track real-time responses to your redistributed recall notifications online, through automatic reporting of time-stamped recall receipts and ‘Returned Product’ reports. This increases visibility around who has seen the recall, who has actioned it, and how many of the affected products have been identified and removed.
- See a history of the recall activity from all trading partners, including how many recalls you have received in total and the amount of recalled product you have in stock for each recall
- Acknowledge and send read receipts to brand owner
- Ability to exchange notes, and send questions or comments to the brand owner
- Report back to brand owner the number of products being recalled from your organization
Easy Distribution to Your Internal Locations
- Internal Locations Distribution is an optional premium feature that enables you to easily forward recall notifications to your related locations (such as pharmacy or restaurant chain locations, warehouses or other facilities), rather than contacting each location individually. This enables you to remove the recalled product from all your locations as efficiently as possible.